IWLA Education Call for Sessions
Are you a 3PL warehouse expert looking to share your knowledge and expertise with others? Look no further than IWLA.
IWLA is seeking session ideas for upcoming events, both virtual and in-person. Take this opportunity to share your insights with warehouse professionals from various-size organizations in various locations. Establish your company as a key player in educating 3PL professionals. Submit your session ideas to IWLA today!
- In-person sessions should be no longer than 60 minutes in length (including Q&A if applicable).
- Webinars will be no longer than 45 minutes in length (including Q&A at end).
- The speaker’s company must be an IWLA member in order to host session or webinar.
- All educational events (both in-person and virtual) will be live and not pre-recorded.
- IWLA reserves the right to record sessions — certain exceptions apply depending on sensitivity of topic or items within the presentation.
- Webinars with partnerships tend to be more successful — warehouse-and-partner combined sessions bring large turnouts; So if you have the opportunity to collaborate with a client or customer, this is the best opportunity to do so!
- All speaking opportunities within IWLA events are voluntary with no monetary compensation available.
- All sessions must be education-based — While we understand there may be sales components to the presentation, we ask that these points are not the focus of the presentation.
- Sessions will adhere to the timeline for submissions:
-Webinar: at least six-week out booking deadline
-Education: at least two-month out booking deadline
-Convention: at least four-month out booking deadline
- If you are speaking at an in-person event, you must also register for event.
- IWLA has the right to reject sessions for any reason, including if they do not fit within the confines of proposed education event.
- IWLA encourages speakers to self-promote event — you may request materials from IWLA marketing manager to help in promotion.
- Using the IWLA logo in your presentation is encouraged! Reach out to mail@IWLA.com if you need an updated IWLA logo to include.
- Please submit one topic per submission — if you have multiple topic ideas, please resubmit this form.
- IWLA will not advertise any giveaway promotions. Any additional promotions within presentation must be approved by IWLA.
- IWLA requires slides for webinar presentations. Please reach out to the IWLA education team (education@IWLA.com) if you need assistance with a presentation template for the webinar.