IWLA DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION COUNCIL
All IWLA Members are automatically members of the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Council.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The IWLA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council develops and recommends to the IWLA Board a strategy which will create greater diversity and inclusion in the board, in the IWLA membership, and in the warehouse logistics industry and its workforce.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the paths to innovation, collaboration, and growth according to Rob Doyle, former Board Chairman. Read his article.
- IWLA Inclusion & Diversity Policy Samples
- Guidelines FAQs Hiring for Diversity
- Organizations Addressing Employment of People with Special Needs
- Diversity Inclusion and Hiring Process eBook – Courtesy of Paycom
- Interview Guide – EEOC Compliance – Courtesy of Paycom
- Hiring a Diverse Inclusion and Effective Team – EEOC PowerPoint – Courtesy of Paycom
- Getting Talent Back to Work Toolkit – Courtesy of SHRM
- INvets Program (Indiana) – Courtesy of InVets
- State of the Workforce Report (Indiana) – Courtesy of Conexus
- State of Logistics Report (Indiana) – Courtesy of Conexus
- Catapult Program/Goodwill Industries (Indiana) – Courtesy of Conexus
Leading the Way
Recruitment & Retention