Renew Your IWLA Membership
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
IWLA thanks you for maintaining your support of the International Warehouse Logistics Association.
There are many ways to pay your invoice:
- Via mail. Send your check or invoice with complete credit card information to IWLA, 2800 S. River Rd., Suite 260, Des Plaines, IL 60018.
- Via fax. Complete the credit card information on the invoice and fax it to 847.813.0115.
- Through the IWLA.com portal. Primary or billing contact can pay directly online. Simply login to “Your Portal” and clicking on your invoice under “My Account.”
Here are few notes about IWLA membership:
- Membership is companywide – each person at every one of your locations can participate. Please share contact information for staff members who could benefit.
- Your Find a Warehouse and/or Find a Partner listing is a marketing tool included in your membership.
- Membership gives you access to a sample warehousing contract, a sample warehouse lien, and many other templates. In addition, you can contact retained counsel with your warehouse law questions.
- Other great benefits await – from free webinars to discounted educational events to discounted propane.
- IWLA councils give you access to specific information for the work you do: You can opt in to the IWLA chemical, food, transportation, fulfillment, and others. Simply opt in to these councils and add the corresponding amount to your payment.
IWLA values your feedback, if you would like to share a testimonial of your experience as a member, please feel free to contact us directly with your story. Sharing your testimonial, company, and name gives IWLA the right to publish.